Monday, April 23, 2012

list

Lists help me a lot. Probably the best coping strategy for my adult ADD! Whenever I start to feel overwhelmed with things to do, writing it all down and being able to see it in front of me helps so much. Achieving everything on said list? That's a different story. But what's left over serves as a good reminder for later...

Anyway... rambling. I'm trying to de-clutter our living space. I haven't done a good thorough purging of stuff probably in about a year...? I need to start one area at a time... think I will begin with my closet and dresser drawers. So much I don't wear but can't part with! I still have some shirts that I never wear but still really like from my younger years... I'd like to do either this or this or maybe even  this with them. Except that I don't know how to operate a sewing machine. Maybe I could manage it by hand though? I should set a date, if I don't do it by a certain time, I have to get rid of them so someone else can enjoy them! (btw, I love Pinterest, if you're into it, feel free to follow me here! I'll follow ya back! :) ) Anyway, yes, this is my project to do. I'm thinking three containers... donate, consign, eBay.

So that's one thing on my list. I always have like, multiple lists. One for household stuff, one for personal stuff, one for career-type things. It's kind of crazy thinking of all that we blend into our lives every day and just do. We all wear so many hats, so I don't think anyone should get discouraged if they can't accomplish everything in one day.

So, this was kind of a boring post! Really just a brain dump for me. What's on your list? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment