Wednesday, April 25, 2012

food and stars

I REALLY need to start going to bed earlier! I think I need more than 8 hours a night... at least for awhile! My energy reserves have been LOW, I have dark circles that won't go away, I look exhausted... my problem is that I always start to feel energized around 6pm. My body is seriously nocturnal, so therefore I hate going to bed early. I was doing some research on the Blood Type diet... the premise sounds a little hokey to me, but what I read online did actually resonate with me, to an extent. I have blood type A, and the part about how As manifest stress- feeling like they're in a brain fog, not sleeping well/enough, OCD... yup, yup, and yup. Also, I don't really care to eat meat every day, but I do crave it once in awhile (although I've been eating it 2-3 times a week at the suggestion of my Doctor, who's into Chinese Medicine). I just reserved the book, Eat Right 4 Your Type at the library and will give it a read... my diet does need some help. I eat fairly healthily, just not enough, I ingest too much caffeine, and I'm often so tired that I just skip eating a real meal and snack instead. I know all this, and yet, I just kind of keep doing it. So this will be an interesting experiment. I'll try to track it a bit every day to see if I can note any changes!

Today the moon is in Gemini (not for too much longer, though). It's trining (making a 120* angle- favorable aspect) to Saturn, which is in Libra, so I think this could be a good time to brainstorm about your goals, how you'd like to move forward in life. Could be career, love, just in general. You don't need to overexert your brain, though, and nothing that you come up with has to be set in stone, so don't stress too hard, just appreciate the support from the sky. ;) That "of two minds" influence is affecting us all... especially us mutable types! 


No comments:

Post a Comment