Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Couponing and a great Groupon!

I know, I'm all over the place! But this is the way my brain works, you see. ;)

Anyway, I am a moderate couponer. I don't like to buy gross food no matter how cheap I can get it, and I don't usually buy things I wouldn't normally just because it's inexpensive. Sometimes I'll post good deals or links to coupons I use just FYI, and any tips I might think up/come across. I just started last April, so I'm fairly new at it and learning new things all the time. I'm kind of an old lady regarding some of my interests, but it's okay, because I've always kind of been that way. I mean, I used to read my Mom's issues of Real Simple and the like when I was a teenager and before, heh. 

Anyway- gotta go make lunch, but here's a good groupon for today- $10 for a $20 purchase at Old Navy. I'm totally getting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment